2 Days Combine Tour: 1 Day Biking Tour + Lanten Homestay & Half Day Trekking
Soft biking to visit different of ethnic minorities they are Tai Dam, Tai Deang, Tai Youn to see & enjoy their culture & traditional, visit both of stupas, experience the Lanten culture & tradition, Baci-ceremony, taste local meals, stay overnight with families, participate & learning how to make paper from bamboo, natural dyeing & traditional weaving. Short trek in the preserve forest area, visit waterfall & participate in the day-to-day work of the family.
- Tour ID: NT-MT-08.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights.
- Departure: 9:00 AM Daily.
- Full day sightseeing, Bike approx. 4 hours & Homestay.
Day 1: Luang Namtha Valley-Ban Nam Dee Homestay
Departure at 9:00 AM. Cycling visit Luang Namtha Museum, Luang Namtha & Phoum Pouk Stupa, visit Tai Dam Village “Ban Nam Ngaen” the village who process of making the famous Lao Rice Whiskey, visit Tai Deang Village “Ban Pieng Ngam” the villages are famous for their many different handicrafts, picnic lunch on the trail. After lunch continue visit Tai Dam villages in the off-road, direct to Lanten village “Ban Nam Dee” the village of the homestay, join activities such as: Experience the Lanten culture & tradition, Lanten Baci-ceremony, taste local meals, stay overnight with Lanten families.
Day 2: Nam Dee Homestay-Activities-Half Day Trekking
In the morning walk around the village to see Lanten lifestyle. After breakfast participate in the day-to-day work of the family such as: how to make paper from young bamboos, traditional waving, and natural dyeing. Or option trek through village preserve forest to explore natures, the picnic lunch will provide on the trail, next walk down visit Nam Dee waterfall and back to Luang Namtha town around 4:00 PM.
- Leader guide “English speaking tour guide” & Local guide “who knowledge tradition & culture”.
- Covered transport “Mountain bike”.
- Accommodation “Lanten Homestay” stay with family.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1.
- Homestay owner service charge.
- Entrance ticket.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Trekking, Lanten traditional Baci-ceremony & Community based tourism activities.
- Village Fund & provincial tax on net income.