2 Days Combine Tour: 1 Day City Tour + Khmu Homestay & 1 Day Trekking in Nam Ha NPA
Easy to enjoy different of ethnic minority groups they are Khmu, Lanten, Tai Dam, Tai Deang and Tai Youn. Visit stupa & experience bamboo paper making, Laos Rice Whiskey making, traditional waving & participate Khmu traditional Baci-ceremony, sword dance, bamboo-slapping dance & flute performance, taste local meals & overnight at homestay, next day learn & practice making bamboo basket “bamboo toys such as: birds, frogs, cup…” half day trek through Nam Ha NPA, picnic lunch, technique for hunting animals & discover countryside.
- Tour ID: NT-MT-07.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights.
- Departure: 9:00 AM Daily.
- Full day sightseeing, Hike approx. 4 hours & Homestay.
Day 1: Luang Namtha Valley-Nam Ha Homestay-Participate Activities
Departure at 9:00 AM. Visit Luang Namtha Museum, Luang Namtha & Phou Pouk Stupa, visit Tai Dam Village “Ban Nam Ngaen” the village who process of making the famous Laos Rice Whiskey, visit Tai Deang Village “Ban Pieng Ngam” the villages are famous for their many different handicrafts, picnic lunch on the trail. After lunch visit Lanten village “Ban Nam Lue”, Khmu village “Ban Chelernsouk”, next direct to Ban Nam Ha the village of homestay, join activities such as: looking or participate husking rice “by hand or foot”, Khmu traditional Baci-ceremony, sword dance, bamboo-slapping dance & flute performance, dinner with local food & stay overnight with family.
Day 2: Ban Nam Ha-Nam Ha NPA-Khmu Tribe, Hike Approx. 3-4 hours
In the morning to see & participate blacksmith, making bamboo basket “bamboo toys such as: birds, frogs, cup…” Have breakfast with the family, next easy hike through the Nam Ha NPA & mountains on small foot paths, technique for hunting animals, funny and experience picnic lunch with local food, Khmu villages & discover countryside. The transport will waiting you back to Luang Namtha town around 4:00 PM.
- Leader guide “English speaking tour guide” & Local guide “who knowledge jungle forest, tradition & culture”.
- Covered transport “Tuk Tuk”.
- Accommodation “Khmu Homestay” stay with family.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1.
- Homestay owner service charge.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Trekking, Cultural performance, Khmu traditional Baci-ceremony & Community based tourism activities.
- All entrance fee.
- Village Fund & provincial tax on net income.