2 Days Combine Tour: 1 Day Kayak Nam Ha River, Khmu Homestay & 1 Day trekking in the Nam Ha NPA
Twin along the bank of Nam Ha River is Nam Ha National Protect Area cover by real natures, Jungle forest that main attraction of this trip, in the rainy season that make you funny, exciting, challenge & adventure, colorful water birds & the occasional troop of monkeys, stay overnight in the Khmu homestay of Ban Nalan. Next day trek visit other Khmu & Lanten to see their culture, traditional and their lifestyle.
- Tour ID: NT-MT-12.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights.
- Departure: 9:00 AM Daily (from July-December).
- Kayaking approx. 4-5 hours; Hiking approx. 5-6 hours.
Day 1: Luang Namtha-Ban Nam Ha-Ban Nalan. Approx.: 30 hour transfer / 4 hours kayaking.
The day of paddling takes us through the jungle forest, both side of river is the Nam Ha Protected Area. A picnic lunch and a refreshing swim mark mid-day. The trip will arrival Ban Nalan the village we stay overnight at 3:00 pm, you have time to walk and look around the village, talk with local people they are very friendly. In the evening enjoy Khmu Baci-ceremony and a typical village dinner cooked over an open fire.
Day 2: Ban Nalan-Ban Namkoy-Ban Namlue. Approx. 5-6 hours
The second day follows the Nam Ha River through stands of large hardwood trees and bamboo patches to Ban Nalan Tai and Ban Nam koy. The trail turns challenging as it climbs under an ancient-tree canopy rich in birdlife to a ridge and view of Luang Namtha town before the final descent and a ride back to town with memories to last a lifetime.
- Leader guide “English speaking” & Local guide “who knowledge tradition & culture”.
- Covered transport “Tuk Tuk & Kayaks”.
- Overnight in Khmu Eco-lodge “Support by: NEWZEALAND Aid Programme”.
- Blanket, sleeping-mat & mosquito nets are supplied.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1 “Provide from local people”.
- Drinking water during the trip “Day 1: water from town & Day 2: boiled water”.
- Khmu Baci-ceremony.
- Kayaking & Trekking permit.
- Provincial tax on net income & Village Fund.