2 Days Combine Tour: 1 Day Scooter Tour & Tai Deang Homestay
Explore colorful of ethnic minorities in Luang Namtha include Lanten, Tai Dam, Tai Youn to see & enjoy waterfall, stupa, temple, bamboo paper making, Laos Rice Whiskeymaking & participate Tai Deang homestay, traditional Baci-ceremony, practice community based tourism activities with local people such as: step of natural dyeing, traditional weaving & daily activities of the family.
- Tour ID: NT-MT-10.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha.
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights.
- Departure: 9:00 AM Daily.
- Full day sightseeing & Tai Deang homestay.
Day 1: Luang Namtha Valley-Tai Deang Homestay-Activities
Departure at 9:00 AM. Riding scooter visit Luang Namtha Museum, visit Lanten village “Ban Nam Dee” to see how to process bamboo paper making, Nam Dee waterfall, riding visit other ethnic minorities such as: Khmu, Hmong, Tai Dam and Tai Deang “Ban Pieng Ngam” the villages are famous for their many different handicrafts & homestay, join and participate activities such as: Tai Deang culture & tradition, Tai Deang Baci-ceremony, taste local meals, stay overnight with Tai Deang families.
Day 2: Tai Deang Homestay-Luang Namtha town
In the morning walk around in the village to see Tai Deang lifestyle, after breakfast practice community based tourism activities with local people such as: natural dyeing & practical weaving. After lunch visit Tai Dam village “Ban Nam Ngaen” the village who process of making the famous Lao Rice Whiskey, visit Phoum Pouk and Luang Namtha Stupas. Back to Luang Namtha town.
- Leader guide “English speaking tour guide” & Local guide “who knowledge tradition & culture”.
- Covered transport “Scooter or Motorbike”.
- Accommodation “Tai Deang Homestay” stay with family.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1.
- Homestay owner service charge.
- Entrance ticket.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Trekking, Tai Deang traditional Baci-ceremony & Community based tourism activities.
- Village Fund & provincial tax on net income.