1 Day Cycling Explore Land of Ethnic Diversity
Easy cycling to visit the different of ethnic minorities around Luang Namtha valley, to see and participate bamboo paper making, nature dyeing, traditional weaving, learning how to process Laos Whisky, blacksmith, bamboo basket making and visit both of the Stupas “Phoum Pouk & Luang Namtha”.
- Tour ID: NT-BK-01.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
- Duration: Full day “35 Km”. Approx. 4-5 hours.
- Departure: 9:00 AM daily.
- Difficulty: Easy biking on the flat road and some dirt road and small foot paths.
The trip departure 9:00 AM at the office direct to the Luang Namtha museum, next continue to Ban Nam Dee “Lanten Village” to see and participate how to making bamboo paper, nature dyeing “Depend on the season” and walk to the Nam Dee waterfall. Lunch will provide on the way with great view. After lunch travel visit Luang Namtha Stupa that you will see excellent view of Luang Namth city, then continue to the old Phou Pouk Stupa, visit Ban Nam Ngean “Tai Dam” and Ban Pieng Ngam “Tai Deang” both of them are famous for their many different handicrafts, walk around the villages to see & learning how to process Lao Whisky making, traditional weaving, black smith, bamboo basket making and the final back to Luang Namtha.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mountain bike “Trek 4300 or 4400”.
- All visits/excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Meals-Lunch x 1 “Local food”.
- Drinking during the trip.
- Entrance fees.
- Tour permit, Province tax on net income.