1 Day Easy Trip Luang Namtha-Vieng Phoukha
The mainly to visit are Khmu tribe located along Road R 3 A, travel through the Nam Ha National Protected Area “Nam Ha NPA”, to see and participate community based tourism activities in Ban Nam Ha, explore the hidden of Kao Rao cave and visit other ethnic as: Tai Dam, Lanten “Lanten Museum in Ban Nam Lue” and Tai Lue.
- Tour ID: NT-TT-03.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namth Town.
- Duration: Full day.
- Departure: 8:30 AM daily.
- Difficulty: Easy.
Approx. Full day (70 Km) & back (70 Km).
Departure at 9:00 AM at the office, this tour follows the main Road R 3 A from Luang Namtha to Vieng Phoukha, the first village we will visit like Lanten village of Ban Nam Lue, next Khmu village of Ban Cheluernsouk, the trip will riding through the Nam Ha National Protected Area, continue to the Ban Nam Ha the community based tourism village to see and participate the activities such as: bamboo basket or bamboo toys making “Frogs, birds, footballs…”. Lunch will serve along the trail. After lunch continue to the hidden cave of Kao Rao, visit Vieng Phoukha town the home of Khmu tribe and back to Luang Namtha.
- An experienced government certified, English speaking tour guide.
- Covered transport with an experienced certified driver (Tuk Tuk: “general public in Luang Namtha”).
- Entrance fees as: Kao Rao cave and tourism activities.
- Meals-Lunch x 1.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Tour permit & provincial tax on net income.