1 Day Tour Luang Namtha Valley Route
Visit Luang Namtha Museum, Ban Nam Ngan the village famous of Lao Whisky making, Ban Pieng Ngam a village of many kind of weaving, Phoum Pouk and Luang Namtha Stupas, Lanten People (Ban Nam Dee), Nam Dee Waterfall and participate Tourism activities, Luang Namtha Landscapes, the old temple in Luang Namtha, Visit different ethnic minority villages around Luang Namtha Valley.
- Tour ID: NT-TT-01.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha Town.
- Duration: Full day.
- Departure: 9:00 AM daily.
- Difficulty: Easy.
Approx. Full day (40 Km).
The trip departure 9:00 AM at the office direct to the Luang Namtha museum, next continue to Ban Nam Dee “Lanten Village” to see and participate how to making bamboo paper, nature dyeing “Depend on the season” and walk to the Nam Dee waterfall. Lunch will provide on the way with great view. After lunch travel visit Luang Namtha Stupa that you will see excellent view of Luang Namth city, then continue to the old Phou Pouk Stupa, visit Ban Nam Ngean “Tai Dam” and Ban Pieng Ngam “Tai Deang” both of them are famous for their many different handicrafts, walk around the villages to see & learning how to process Lao Whisky making, traditional weaving, black smith, bamboo basket making and the final back to Luang Namtha.
- An experienced government certified, English speaking tour guide.
- Covered transport with an experienced certified driver (Tuk Tuk: “general public in Luang Namtha”).
- Entrance fees as: Stupa, Museum, waterfall, activities.
- Meals-Lunch x 1.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Tour permit & provincial tax on net income.