2 Days Minivan Tours Luang Namtha-Muang Sing
The trip mainly visit ethnic minority groups located along the bank of the main road Luang Namtha-Muang Sing and around the historical town they are Lanten, Khmu, Hmong, Akha, Yao, Tai Dam and Tai Lue to see and learning about their cultures and traditional, stay overnight with Yao or Akha Eco-lodge. The next day visit the morning market, villages of noodle handmade.
- Tour ID: NT-TT-04.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
- Departure: 8:30 AM daily.
- Difficulty: Easy.
Day 1: Luang Namtha-Muang Sing (75 Km).
Start from our office at 9:00 AM, visit ethnic minority groups are located on the bank of the main road Luang Namtha to Muang Sing such as: Lanten, Khmu, Hmong, Akha, Tai Dam and Tai Lue. Lunch will be provided at the Pha Yuang waterfall, after lunch short walk visit waterfall. Next continue to Muang Sing town the home of historical, cultures and traditional. The trip will arrival Akha Eco-lodge of Ban Nam Deat Mai around 4:00 PM. While waiting for dinner you might walk around and learn about their way of life and traditions, etc… After dinner you will receive massage which is traditionally given to guests.
Day 2: Muang Sing Around-Luang Namtha (75 Km).
The best time to visit the Muang Sing morning market is about 7:00 AM, where also breakfast will provided around 8:00 AM. Next you visit the Muang Sing museum (open from Monday to Friday, only), afterwards visit the villages making noodle soup by hand, visit Tai Dam (the village of weaving). Visit the stupa of Xieng Tung which is located on a mountain 900 m up from sea level. Lunch will be served on the road before continuing down to Luang Namtha where you finally will enjoy local food at the night market by yourself.
- An experienced government certified, English speaking tour guide.
- Covered transport with an experienced certified driver (Tuk Tuk: “general public in Luang Namtha”).
- Accommodation “Eco-lodge”: Traditional minority house with outside toilet & shower facilities.
- Sleeping bags, foam mats and mosquito nets are supplied.
- Entrance fees as: Muang Sing Museum, tourism activities.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x1, Breakfast x1.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Tour permit & provincial tax on net income.