2 Days Tuk Tuk/Minivan Tour Muang Sing-Muang Long-Xieng Kok
Visit different ethnic minority groups located along the road & remote area, they are Akha, Hmong, Lanten, Lao Houy, Tai Lue and Yao. Stay overnight in the simple local guest house, visit the morning market that main attractions for this trip. Travel to the Mekong River where Laos-Myanmar border.
- Tour ID: MS-TT-05
- Start-Finish: Muang Sing town
- Duration: 2 Days/1Night
- Departure: 8:00 AM daily
- Difficulty: Easy trip Muang Sing-Muang Long-Xieng kok
Day 1: Muang Sing-Muang Long
Start at 8:00 AM from Muang Sing. You will be able to visit more ethnic minority groups such as: Hmong, Yao, Akha puli, Akha dee jor, Lanten & Kui. Learn from them what do they do? How about their way of life, their traditions etc… See the Lanten people making bamboo paper, Muang Long sightseeing. Stay overnight in the simple local guest house in Muang Long.
[Meals: Lunch & Dinner]
Day 2: Muang Long-Xieng Kok-Muang Sing
The best time to visit the morning market is around 6-7 AM that a lot of local people around the town coming to selling their product which collects from the natures and mountains. The traditional breakfast will eaten over there. Next continue drive to visit Akha and Tai Lue villages. You will arrive Xieng Kok on the midday from there you will see excellent view point of the Mekong River between Laos-Myanmar border.
[Meals: Breakfast & Lunch]
-End of tour-
- Transportation (Tuk Tuk/Minivan “local transport in Muang Sing”).
- Accommodation: Simple local guest house in the town.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All visits/excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1.
- Tour permit, entrance fees and government tax.