Full day 4WD Tour in Golden Triangle “Laos-Myanmar-China Border”
This tour available only in dry season will bring you in a very remote area new open to tourism. You will see real traditional village where you will walk around and meet the people, the guide will explain you about Kui and Akha history, tradition, culture. Moreover you will have the best view of Long town and Muang Sing valley, Mekong River, Myanmar and an unforgettable sunset from one of the higher mountain of the region.
- Tour ID: MS-TT-04
- Start-Finish: Muang Sing town
- Duration: Full day
- Departure: 8:00 AM daily, October-June
- Difficulty: Adventure trip through Muang Sing-Long town-upper Mekong River in Golden Triangle “Laos-Myanmar-China Border”
8:00 AM start from our office by 4 wheel drive about an hour on the way from Muang Sing to Long town, you will spend 30 minutes in the town, next visit Ban Potam Kao (Kui village), Ban Huaytu Mai (Akha village), Ban Chaa Mai (Akha village), and Ban Huay Tu Kao (Akha village). Take lunch on the Nam Thu (Thu River) after lunch visit Ban Chakhamleu (Akha village) from the village you will enjoy a beautiful view of the Mekong River; see the sunset on the top of the Phou Pakha Mountain and take car back to Muang Sing.
-End of tour-
- Transportation (Truck “4WD” only).
- English speaking tour guide.
- All visits/excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned and water.
- Tour permit, entrance fees and government tax.