Full day Explore Ethnic Diversity in Muang Sing
Visit Tai Dam women weaving, Tai Nuea the village of Lao Lao (Lao whiskey) and noodle soup making, Muang Sing Museum, French garrison (Old France Army Station), different of ethnic groups such as: Tai Dam, Tai Nuea, Hmong, Akha, Yao, Tai Lue, and Stupa of Xieng Tung.
- Tour ID : MS-TT-02
- Start-Finish: Muang Sing Town
- Duration: Full day
- Departure: 9:00 AM daily
- Difficulty: Easy trip around Muang Sing Valley
9:00 AM start from our office visit Ban Nong Bou (Tai Dam) to see traditional weaving, Ban Patoy (Tai Neua) to see the making of Lao Lao (Lao whiskey) and taste some… 30 minutes’ walk visit That Xieng Tung Stupa, next visit Ban Silihuang (Tai Neua) to see how to making Kao Soi (noodle soup). After lunch visit Ban Donchai (Tai Lue), Ban Pha Kha (Akha village), Ban Sai Leck, Ban Jong Kha, Ban Nammai (Yao village) and small walking to visit Ban Nam Deat Mai (Akha village) and get back to our office.
-End of tour-
- Transportation (Tuk Tuk “local transport in Muang Sing”)
- English speaking tour guide.
- All visits/excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned and water
- Tour permit, entrance fees and government tax