Full day Tours Muang Sing-Long town-Xieng Kok”
Visit ethnic diversities located along the road 17B, they are Hmong, Akha, Lanten, Lao Houy, Tai Lue and still keep their tradition & culture, visit Mekong River in Xieng Kok where Laos-Myanmar border and the final get the Tuk Tuk back to Muang Sing town.
- Tour ID: MS-TT-03
- Start-Finish: Muang Sing town
- Duration: Full day
- Departure: 8:00 AM daily
- Difficulty: Easy full day trip Muang Sing-Long town-Xieng Kok
Start at 8:00 AM from Muang Sing and return at 4:30 PM. You will be able to visit different of ethnic groups such as: Hmong, Akha puli, Akha dee jor, Lanten and Kui. Learn from them what do they do? How about their way of life, their traditions etc… See the Lanten people making bamboo paper and sightseeing the beautiful valley of the Mekong River between Laos-Myanmar border in Xieng Kok.
-End of tour-
- Transportation (Tuk Tuk “local transport in Muang Sing”)
- English speaking tour guide.
- All visits/excursions as mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned and water
- Tour permit, entrance fees and government tax